COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
CPM Policy on Cancellations and Amended Booking Dates for bookings associated with COVID-19
On 11 March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic.
We understand this corona-virus outbreak brings uncertainty to travellers and property investors and therefore, effective immediately, we are providing the following COVID-19 cancellation policy in addition to our standard cancellation policy as per our Booking Terms & Conditions.
- If a cancellation for a reservation is due to travel restrictions imposed by the Australian Federal, State or Territory Governments, booking costs may be credited for any re-booking made within 12 months from the cancellation date.
- Any increase in tariff for any new dates will need to be paid where applicable.
- A refund less our booking fee may be available, if a traveller has contracted COVID-19.
- For all guests who are cancelling for any reason other than COVID-19 related travel restrictions, our standard Cancellation Policy applies.
HOW TO CANCEL A BOOKING ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19
All cancellations need to be submitted in writing to info@CopaPM.com.au stating the reason/s why your booking may be eligible for our COVID-19 cancellation policy.
Once your eligibility and credit amount have been confirmed by our office, please make a re-booking on our website within 12 months from your cancellation and choose the direct deposit option when submitting your booking request; our office will process your new booking and be in touch with the amended booking documents.
A MESSAGE FROM THE HOLIDAY TEAM AT COPACABANA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
At CPM, the well-being of our loyal clients, guests and staff is our top priority. We are responding to recommendations from the WHO and are taking every level of precaution necessary to ensure bookings are handled in a safe manner.
We are monitoring the situation closely and may periodically update our Covid-19 related company policy based on recommendations from the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention and the WHO.
We strive to ensure every one of our valued guests visiting our region has a safe and enjoyable stay.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our agents, staff and other guests we are conducting a simple screening before your check in.
All guests’ participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone in our community.
Before Checking In all guests need to confirm that no-one
- has returned from overseas less than 14 days before check in or has been in close contact with anyone who has travelled within the last 14 days to one of the countries listed on health.gov.au,
- has had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days,
- has visited a COVID-19 hot spot or been in contact with anyone who has visited a COVID-19 hot spot within the last 14 days,
- has experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)
WHEN YOU BOOK
You can have confidence when you book a stay at any of our properties that we are doing everything we can to have our accommodations ready for you. All our office staff and properties are following the guidelines as provided by the Australian Government and we are reinforcing all recommendations on the appropriate health and safety measures.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
Given the impact of COVID-19 on how we work, socialise and travel, we have been adapting our cancellation policy due to the evolving nature of this global pandemic. In good faith, we have updated our policies to provide greater flexibility during these challenging times. These new policies are noted above. We have also in place a disclosure to be agreed to by guests acknowledging their COVID status as noted above.
DURING YOUR STAY
We recognise that the COVID-19 virus requires all of us to be more mindful as we go through our regular activities.
Please note that holidaying during a pandemic will be a different dynamic.
Visitors will need to follow physical distancing requirements and to be aware that several venues will remain closed or have new policies and requirements in place.
We wish you a happy and safe stay and are here to help from the start of your booking process and during your stay until you have checked out.
Thank you for booking with us.