CPM Policy on Cancellations and Amended Booking Dates for bookings associated with COVID-19
On 11 March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic.
We understand this corona-virus outbreak brings uncertainty to travellers and property investors and therefore, effective immediately, we are providing the following COVID-19 cancellation policy in addition to our standard cancellation policy as per our Booking Terms & Conditions.
A traveller may cancel a booking and be eligible for a travel credit/voucher code if all the following applies:
- The cancellation for a reservation is due to travel restrictions imposed by the Australian Federal, State or Territory Governments.
- The travel restrictions must apply to at least 50% of the guests listed on the booking.
- The travellers must have informed CPM as soon as they got aware of the travel restrictions and/or have been notified by Australian Health Authorities.
- Written evidence will have to be provided.
- The bookings must not have already been deemed eligible and cancelled under the CPM Covid-19 cancellation policy within the last 12 months.
- For bookings made on or after 9th September 2021 our Standard and not not Covid-19 Cancellation Policy will apply for guests on travel restrictions due to not meeting the necessary vaccination requirements.
- For all guests who are cancelling for any reason other than COVID-19 related travel restrictions, our Standard Cancellation Policy applies.
HOW TO CANCEL A BOOKING ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19
All cancellations need to be submitted in writing to info@CopaPM.com.au stating the reasons why your booking may be eligible for our COVID-19 cancellation policy.
If you are eligible, our office will email you a Voucher Code of the value of your travel credit, together with instructions how to re-book on our website.
Once you have re-booked, our office will process your new booking and be in touch with the amended booking documents.
If you are not eligible, our standard cancellation policy will apply.
CPM COVID-19 TRAVEL CREDIT/VOUCHER CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Travel Voucher Codes are valid for re-booking and check-in within 12 months from the day of the cancellation excluding NSW school holidays, long weekends and end of year peak season unless the cancelled booking fell into these periods.
- Travel Vouchers Codes can only be redeemed against the property of the the original booking unless the originally booked property is not managed by CPM anymore.
- Vouchers Codes cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new voucher code or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- If the new booking total exceeds the value of the travel voucher code, the balance must be paid by credit card.
- If the value of the voucher code is higher than the new booking total, the balance cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have the balance consolidated to a new voucher code or be replaced.
- Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date.
- Travel Voucher Codes cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. If you suspect an unauthorised activity, immediately report this to CPM Real Estate via email to info@CopaPM.com.au providing details of the cancelled booking, Voucher Code and photo ID for verification purposes.
- CPM reserves the right to cancel a travel voucher code if such action is deemed necessary and to vary or replace these conditions from time to time including to introduce new fees.
A MESSAGE FROM THE HOLIDAY TEAM AT COPACABANA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
At CPM, the well-being of our loyal clients, guests and staff is our top priority. We are monitoring the situation closely and may periodically update our Covid-19 related company policy based on recommendations and public health orders.
Our policy is to comply with all relevant state government COVID-19 guidelines and health orders and we will continue to keep our team members and guests well informed to ensure their safety and the safety of our community.
We would further like to reassure you that all CPM staff and sub-contractors attending our properties are fully vaccinated. We strongly encourage everyone to get the jab if you are eligible to do so or at least discuss the vaccine with a health professional so you can make an informed choice. This way, you help to prevent the spread of the virus and ensure the re-opening of Australia and tourism in the safest way possible.
So that we can comply with the impending NSW government directives it is important for us to understand your vaccination status. Please note that at this stage, providing this information is voluntary; this may change as the NSW government issues a public health order requiring all travellers be vaccinated.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our agents, staff and other guests we are conducting a simple screening before your check in.
All guests’ participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone in our community.
Before checking in we require from all guests staying as well as from their approved visitors confirmation that:
- no-one has returned from one of the countries listed on health.com.au less than 14 days before check in or has been in close contact with anyone who has travelled within the last 14 days to one of the countries listed on health.gov.au,
- no-one has had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days,
- that all necessary Covid-19 vaccination requirements at the time are met.
WHEN YOU BOOK
You can have confidence when you book a stay at any of our properties that we are doing everything we can to have our accommodations ready for you. All our office staff and properties are following the guidelines as provided by the Australian Government and we are reinforcing all recommendations on the appropriate health and safety measures.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
Given the impact of COVID-19 on how we work, socialise and travel, we have been adapting our cancellation policy due to the evolving nature of this global pandemic. In good faith, we have updated our policies to provide greater flexibility during these challenging times. These new policies are noted above. We have also in place a disclosure to be agreed to by guests acknowledging their COVID status as noted above.
DURING YOUR STAY
We recognise that the COVID-19 virus requires all of us to be more mindful as we go through our regular activities.
Please note that holidaying during a pandemic will be a different dynamic.
Visitors will need to follow physical distancing and face mask requirements and to be aware that some venues may remain closed or have new policies and requirements in place.
We strive to ensure every one of our valued guests visiting our region has a safe and enjoyable stay and are here to help from the start of your booking process and during your stay until you have checked out.
Thank you for booking with us.