CPM Policy on Cancellations and Amended Booking Dates for bookings associated with COVID-19
On 11 March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic.
We understand this corona-virus outbreak brings uncertainty to travellers and property investors and therefore, effective immediately, we are providing the following COVID-19 cancellation policy in addition to our standard cancellation policy as per our Booking Terms & Conditions.
- If a cancellation for a reservation is due to travel restrictions imposed by the Australian Federal, State or Territory Governments, booking costs may be used as a travel credit for any re-booking made for and check-in at the same property within 12 months from the cancellation date. These travel restrictions must apply to at least 50% of the guests listed for this booking to be deemed eligible.
- Any increase in tariff for any new dates will need to be paid where applicable.
- A refund less our booking fee may be available, if a traveller has contracted COVID-19.
- For bookings made on or after 9th September 2021 our Standard and not not Covid-19 Cancellation Policy will apply for guests on travel restrictions due to not meeting the necessary vaccination requirements.
- For all guests who are cancelling for any reason other than COVID-19 related travel restrictions, our Standard Cancellation Policy applies.
HOW TO CANCEL A BOOKING ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19
All cancellations need to be submitted in writing to info@CopaPM.com.au stating the reason/s why your booking may be eligible for our COVID-19 cancellation policy.
Once your eligibility and credit amount have been confirmed by our office, please make a re-booking on our website within 12 months from your cancellation and choose the direct deposit option when submitting your booking request; our office will process your new booking and be in touch with the amended booking documents.
A MESSAGE FROM THE HOLIDAY TEAM AT COPACABANA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
At CPM, the well-being of our loyal clients, guests and staff is our top priority. We are monitoring the situation closely and may periodically update our Covid-19 related company policy based on recommendations and public health orders.
The NSW Government has recently started to outline their roadmap for easing restrictions in NSW and with Freedom Day only a few weeks away, our team at CPM is excited to begin welcoming guests in our holiday lettings again.
Our policy is to comply with all relevant state government COVID-19 guidelines and health orders and we will continue to keep our team members and guests well informed to ensure their safety and the safety of our community.
We would further like to reassure you that all CPM staff and sub-contractors attending our properties are fully vaccinated. We strongly encourage everyone to get the jab if you are eligible to do so or at least discuss the vaccine with a health professional so you can make an informed choice. This way, you help to prevent the spread of the virus and ensure the re-opening of Australia and tourism in the safest way possible.
The NSW Government has indicated that travellers must be fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption when travelling before 90% of NSW are fully vaccinated . So that we can comply with the impending NSW government directives it is important for us to understand your vaccination status.
Please note that at this stage, providing this information is voluntary; this may change as the NSW government issues a public health order requiring all travellers be vaccinated.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our agents, staff and other guests we are conducting a simple screening before your check in.
All guests’ participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone in our community.
Before checking in we require from all guests staying as well approved visitors confirmation that:
- no-one has returned from overseas less than 14 days before check in or has been in close contact with anyone who has travelled within the last 14 days to one of the countries listed on health.gov.au,
- no-one has had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days,
- no-one has experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)
- that all necessary Covid-19 vaccination requirements are met.
WHEN YOU BOOK
You can have confidence when you book a stay at any of our properties that we are doing everything we can to have our accommodations ready for you. All our office staff and properties are following the guidelines as provided by the Australian Government and we are reinforcing all recommendations on the appropriate health and safety measures.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
Given the impact of COVID-19 on how we work, socialise and travel, we have been adapting our cancellation policy due to the evolving nature of this global pandemic. In good faith, we have updated our policies to provide greater flexibility during these challenging times. These new policies are noted above. We have also in place a disclosure to be agreed to by guests acknowledging their COVID status as noted above.
DURING YOUR STAY
We recognise that the COVID-19 virus requires all of us to be more mindful as we go through our regular activities.
Please note that holidaying during a pandemic will be a different dynamic.
Visitors will need to follow physical distancing and face mask requirements and to be aware that some venues may remain closed or have new policies and requirements in place.
We strive to ensure every one of our valued guests visiting our region has a safe and enjoyable stay and are here to help from the start of your booking process and during your stay until you have checked out.
Thank you for booking with us.